If you have a "named organizer" host profile that you and others in your department use it is sometimes confusing when the "named organizer" host profile is aligned to a specific persons profile.
For example if my "named organizer" is Tim - but he gives me the username/password for this profile when I log-in it shows Tim and not myself logged in. To remedy this there is a way to temporarily change the name viewed by those in the Adobe Connect room but does not alter or change the profile - and the name reverts back to the original once the profile leaves the Adobe Connect room in question.
To do this:
- Log into the Adobe Connect room in question, using the "named organizer" username/password
- Once logged in find the Attendance Pod (usually placed at the top left).
- Within the Attendance Pod find "pod options" - is a drop down menu found at the top right of the pod.
- Within "pod options" choose the option: "Edit my info..."
- A dialogue box will then open asking if you would like to edit the name.
- You may change the name as you desire.
- When the meeting is over - once you exit the meeting the information automatically reverts back to the original "named organizer" host's name.